Customer complaints code terms service updating

Ombudsman Services will not review any complaint which is less than 8 weeks old unless we agree we cannot do anything further and have provided you with a deadlock code.

You will be asked for our contact details when submitting your complaint through the Online Dispute Resolution portal, please use the detail provided below: John Lewis Broadband (Provided by Plusnet)The Balance2 Pinfold Street Sheffield S1 2GU Nothing within this Complaints Code of Practice forms or is intended to form any contract between you and John Lewis Broadband.

Once we receive your letter we will respond within 10 working days.

If you need a quicker response, please use one of the other methods mentioned above.

However, sometimes things can go wrong and, when they do, we want to put them right for you as quickly as we can.

Here are the ways you can contact us to raise your complaint: The fastest way to let us know if you're not happy with your service is by contacting us by telephone (08, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week) where you can speak to a member of our customer service team.

Back to Top If you're still not happy with our final position on your complaint, you can take the matter to Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) by contacting the Ombudsman Services.

Ombudsman Services provides a free, independent service for John Lewis Broadband customers who are not satisfied with the final outcome of their complaint.

our prices or broadband availability), nor can it deal with complaints from business users with more than 10 employees.

The products and services described within this document may not always be available, and may change from time to time.

Our standard terms and conditions apply to the product or services available.

This charge will be calculated by multiplying the number of months remaining in your minimum term by a monthly early termination charge, as set out in the Price Guide.

A broadband cease charge, as set out in our Price Guide, is payable if you choose to end your agreement for your broadband service and the service is ceased or you are switching your service to another provider on a different network.

Leave a Reply